- 전공: 경혈학, 뇌과학
- 연락처: 02-961-2208
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 고려대학교 (박사)
- 경희대학교 (박사)
- 경희대학교 (석사)
- 2000-2001, Research Assistance, Acupuncture and Meridianology, Graduate School of East-West Medical Science, Kyung-Hee University
- 2002-2004, Research Assistance, Acupoint and Meridianology, College of Korean Medicine, Kyung-Hee University 2005-2007, Research Fellow, Acupuncture and Meridian Science Research Center (AMSRC), Kyung-Hee University
- 2008-2008.4, Post-Doc, Acupuncture and Meridian Science Research Center (AMSRC), Kyung-Hee University
- 2008.9-2014.8, Assistant Professor, Dept of Meridian and Acupoint, College of Korean Medicine, Kyung-Hee University
- 2014.9-present, Associate Professor, Dept of Meridian and Acupoint, College of Korean Medicine, Kyung-Hee University
- 2004.6 The Korean Health Fellowship Foundation Research Fund 2004
- 2005.4 3rd Place in excellent poster presentation from AAMA &ICMART (18th American Academy of Medical Acupuncture &12th International Council of – Medical Acupuncture and Related Techniques)
- 2007.1. NeoRenessance Fellowship from Kyung Hee University
- 2007.3. Excellent young investigator from BK21 Oriental Medical Science, Kyung Hee University
- 2007.10. Excellent paper award from The Korean Society of Stress Medicine annual meeting 2007
- 2011.6. Excellent paper award from The Korean Society of Medical Informatics annual meeting 2011
- 2012.6. Excellent Investigator Award from International Symposium of fMRI study on Brain effect of acupuncture in Beijing, China
- 2013.11 Poster Award 2013, Acupuncture and Meridian Studies Awards, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2015.2. 대한한의학회 학술대상 우수상, 대한한의학회, 대한민국
- Lee IS, Lee B, Park HJ, Olausson H, Enck P, Chae Y. A new animal model of placebo analgesia: involvement of the dopaminergic system in reward learning. Sci Rep. 2015;5:17140. doi:10.1038/srep17140.
- Jung WM, Lee IS, Wallraven C, Chae Y. Cortical Activation Patterns of Bodily Attention triggered by Acupuncture Stimulation. Scientific Reports. 2015 Sci Rep. 2015 Jul 27;5:12455. doi: 0.1038/srep12455.
- Jung WM, Lim J, Lee IS, Park HJ, Wallraven C, Chae Y. Sensorimotor learning of acupuncture needle manipulation using visual feedback. PLOS ONE. 2015
- Lee IS, Lee YS, Park HJ, Lee H, Chae Y. Evaluation of Phantom-based Education System for Acupuncture Manipulation. PLoS One 2015 Feb 17;10(2):e0117992
- Chae Y, Lee IS, Jung WM, Park K, Park HJ, Wallraven C. Psychophysical and neurophysiological responses to acupuncture stimulation into incorporated rubber hand. Neuroscience Letters. 2015;591:48-52.
- Lee IS, Christian W, Kong J, Chang DS, Lee H, Park HJ, Chae Y. When pain is not only pain: Inserting needles into the body evokes distinct reward-related brain responses in the context of a treatment. Physiology and Behavior 2015;140:148-55.
- Chae Y, Lee IS, Jung WM, Chang DS, Napadow V, Lee H, Park HJ, Christian W. Decreased peripheral and central responses to acupuncture stimulation following modification of body ownership. PLoS One. 2014 Oct 6;9(10):e109489
- Lee IS, Lee TH, Shin WC, Christian W, Lee H, Park HJ, Lee H, Chae Y. Haptic Simulation for Acupuncture Needle Manipulation. J Altern Complement Med. 2014;20(8):654-60
- Kang O, Kim SY, Jahng GH, Kim H, Kim JW, Chung SY, Kim JW, Yang SI, Park HJ, Lee H, Chae Y. Neural Substrates of acupuncture in the modulation of cravings induced by smoking-related visual cues: an FMRI study. Psychopharmacology. 2013; 228(1):119-27.
- Chae Y, Chang DS, Lee SH, Jung WM, Lee IS, Jackson S, Kong J, Lee H, Park HJ, Lee H, Wallraven C. Inserting Needles into the Body: A Meta-analysis of Brain Activity associated with Acupuncture Needle Stimulation. J Pain 2013;14(3):215-222.